Workday Sr. Talent & Learning Consultant - Perm, Remote
Our exclusive client is looking for someone that is ready to launch their company into the future of Workday. They want someone that knows both the technical side of the Workday system but also has strong communication skills as they will be speaking to different departments. The client offers a growing company with a unique work environment. If this is something that interests you then come join our clients team! Responsibilities
They are looking to hire a Workday Talent / Learning implementation consultant.
- Ideal candidates will have experience on multiple Workday HCM implementations, preferably in the space of Talent, Learning, or Recruiting.
- You will be responsible for actively participating in all stages of the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases all the way to testing and deployment.
- They are looking for self-motivated individuals who will take the initiative to complete their tasks in an effective and time-efficient manner, embracing the team and collaborative atmosphere.
3 to 5 + years of functional Workday HCM implementation experience
- Workday experience with Talent, Learning, or Recruiting implementations
- Workday Certification is required
- Ability to successfully participate in client-facing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
This client is looking to fill the Workday Consultant role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: email@example.com or by phone: (813)-437-6913
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.