The Workday HCM Consultant will be a Compensation and Benefits module focused Consultant with history on resume and from requested contacts. The Workday Consultant must be a clear communicator verbally and a have at least 2 years of Workday technical integratios experience.
What the Job Entails:
* Focusing on end processes within Compensationa nd Benefits module, including Payroll
* 3rd party connectors focused and experise (Data Migration)
* Someone who can hit the ground running as a consultant and who has consulting experience with Workday
* Business process integrations focused
* Sub setting the HRIS product of the companies acquired and changing the business processes to integrate into Workday system
* Making sure all rule are set up - more "background stuff"
* Also having a bit of HR Generalist knowledge is a plus - good communication
The Workday team will be focusing on candidates looking for long term projects (12 mo), first focusing on candidates near Chicago and then considering candidates outside of Chicago.
US Citizen or Green Card Only, please.