The Workday Sr. Analyst will be responsible for multiple integrations and data migrations from other systems into Workday. This individual will serve as the SME on all things Workday integrations and will need to have demonstrable Workday Integrations experience.
3-5 years Workday experience is preferred, heavy on Workday integrations, Reports, and HCM modules (specifically Comp, Talent&Performance). Project Mangement experience is also preferred, since this role will require seniority and oversite, in addition to communicating with tennant leadership. Responsibilities:
- Design reports geared towards answering relevant business questions, while communicating clearly vital HR metrics to stakeholders in a dashboard format
- Point of contact for daily Integration issues
- Support development for Workday custom integrations, upgrades/ updates, and all subsequent testing
- Assisting in supporting Compensation and Advanced Compensation
- Support for Talent and Performance Management modules
- Partner with stakeholders (internal/external), understand business requirements, and ensure results meet standards
Preferred Additional Experience:
- BS / BA (in Computer Science, HR, Business, or related field preferred), or equal experience
- 3-5 years' experience supporting Workday
- Strong working knowledge of Workday HCM business objects
- Hands-on exposure to Workday Compensation and Advanced Compensation functionality
- Advanced knowledge of Reporting including advanced, matrix, and composite
- Knowledge of EIB, Workday Report writer, Workday Studio, custom and calculated fields
- Experience with Cloud Connector for HCM and Third-Party Payroll (GPC is a plus)
- Solid understanding of Integration Security
- Advanced Excel and data visualization skills
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills in a fast-paced environement
- Exceptional ability to communicate data, analyses and findings to a non-technical audience
- Experience working with confidential information and critical business processes - Required
- Experience working with global HR data - Required
- Familiarity with Workday Onboarding
- XSLT / Data Transformation knowledge
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Workday Certifications would be a big plus, but not required.
**In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6926. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.