What You'll Do
Integrations, Reporting, and Analytics
* Specific to Integrations, Payroll, and Security, create, maintain and support advanced-tier Workday functionality, business process configuration, interfaces, analytics, and reports.
* Develop high quality integrations that are scalable and global at the core.
* Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and integration development.
* Analyze system integrity and reliability; maintain and troubleshoot Workday integrations with other applications and vendors; perform routine production support as needed.
* Serve as the go-to person and subject matter expert for all Workday integrations, system security, and payroll data/reporting.
* Serve as Project Manager to collaborate with HR and other Business Partners to identify new Workday functionality, process improvement needs, and relevant Workday mid-year updates and optimization. Conduct analysis, preparation, and testing of new functionality.
* Provide Workday support for HR initiatives. Participate in global Workday implementations and post implementation maintenance, upkeep, and analysis. Be a resource to global partners.
* Throughout the year, provide end-user troubleshooting, remediation, and escalation management to reach successful resolution.
* Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS training, materials, tools, and techniques, and make recommendations for future system adoptions and improvements.
Security and Compliance
* Run periodic Workday security audits and maintain system security protocol, including review of sign on activity, looking for anomalies and abnormal failed sign on attempts.
* Partner with I.T. to research new technology as related to data and system security.
* Partner with I.T. to maintain and update security breach plan.
* Review system compliance with U.S. and Global regulations as related to worker data, record retention, and data purging.
* Regularly review Workday configuration to ensure it meets system audit standards.
* Review and respond to HR Helpdesk tickets specific to areas of responsibility, as well as assist with other tickets as needed.
* Participate in user group meetings/conferences. Access Workday on-line resources such as Community, Customer Care, Learning Center.
* Serve as backup for Workday team as necessary.