You will guide and participate in development and production support of Workday & Kronos, collaborating with HR, Finance and IT stakeholders, providing subject matter expertise, to plan, evaluate and support current requirements and long-term objectives.
You will function as a stakeholder partner by playing a significant role in the planning and managing of projects related to new functionality, process improvement and system update release management. You will plan and lead system support and optimization projects primarily focusing on support of Workday & Kronos.
You will also focus on implementing improved processes, best practices and operational measures for improved application support across HR and Payroll applications.
Role & Responsibilities
- Focusing on backlogged ticket items and issues that need to be resolved.
- Working with benefits, recruiting, and IT teams.
- Steamlining process inefficiencies that are slowing things down.
- Prioritizing the tickets and managing a backlog of items.
- Painpoints in all areas in the system
Skills & Qualifications
- Managed team of 4-6 direct reports.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Worked in an environment that has completed a Workday and Kronos implementation with strong optimization experience around both systems.
- 3+ years of Workday HCM experience
- 5+ years of HCM Project Management/HRIS Management experience
- Experience in managing large/enterprise level projects
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6899. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/ for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.