Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing code.
- Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Work on bug resolution and application improvements, such as performance and maintainability.
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front-end & server side development and application design.
- Participates in Sprint Planning, Tasking and Estimation of the assigned work.
- Responsible for the development of re-usable services, user interfaces, unit testing, and code reviews.
- Experience in the the areas of project management, scrum master, enterprise implementation, change management would help.
- May occasionally work a non-standard shift including nights and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities.
- Hands on experience in building an enterprise scale highly componentized application using Java, Hibernate, Spring Framework, & Angular4+.
- Experience developing application in Financial Services industry is preferred.
- Experience working with SOA & Micro-services utilizing REST, SOAP etc.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment and familiar with Jenkins, Genesis, Code Quality Tools - SonarQube etc
- Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patters, Coding Standards, Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
- Experience working with Java Script framework such as Reactive Programming concepts (RxJs), Angular4.0+, TypeScript, SCSS and HTML5
- Experience in using debugging tools used for profiling/optimizing performance
* Experienced in RDBMS and SQL/PLSQL
* Unit testing frameworks - JUnit, Mockito
Automated tested frameworks ex: karma, jasmine, protractor etc.
- Experience in debugging, tuning and optimizing UI components
- Understanding of the SDLC lifecycle for agile & waterfall methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills