Business Development Executive - 50K+ Package
A world renowned ERP provider is looking for a driven and skilled Business Development Executive to work out of their plush offices in the City of London. This role is slightly different to your usual Business Development role-instead of high volume cold calling, you will be dealing with inbound enquiries due to the company reputation, working to nurture warm leads all the way through to closure.
The company is a world leader in the ERP they provide, and this role is an incubator position for a fully-fledged sales role, with clear progression opportunities available into an Account Management position if you hit your targets.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Generate and qualify leads from inbound and outbound calls
- Cross-selling and up-selling additional products and services where there are opportunities
- Keeping the CRM up-to-date on a daily basis
- Working closely with marketing to identify sales opportunities
- Previous experience in lead generation
- Ability to quickly build rapport and maintain relationships
- Preferably experience within software sales
- Salary of around £30K + 15K OTE with uncapped commission
- Working in a fantastic, warm environment at a people focused company
- Fantastic progression options with a view for promotion into Account Management in around 1 year
If you are interested or would like more information, please email Alexander at email@example.com with your CV and contact details or alternatively call Alexander on 0203 808 7296 Ext 1392 to discuss the role further.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Business / Development / Executive / London / Warm / Leads / Generate / Sell / Opportunity / Progression / Commission / ERP / Enterprise / Resource / Planning / SaaS / Software / Sales