As the Senior Workday Analyst you should be an experienced, detail oriented Business Analyst responsible for supporting Human Resources. You will work actively with the business community to solve business problems with strategic and process solutions that fit with companys and customers system architecture standards. Desired Skills:
- 4+ yrs of Workday Systems Analysis experience supporting (Core HR, Recruiting, On-boarding, Compensation, Performance Management, Talent Management, Workforce Management)
- Agile Application Lifecycle Management experience.
- Experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Must be able to work independently on complex tasks which require analysis and action.
- Must be able to work well with staff members and user community, especially with senior business management staff. Person must be able to interact with employees at all levels of the company
- Systems experience with Workday HR, PeopleSoft HR, PeopleFluent, iCIMS, process mapping, requirements gathering, test cases, test plan and script development.
- Collaborating with departments to identify, document and communicate business needs and provide relevant IT solutions.
- Eliciting, capturing, analyzing and validating business, functional and technical requirements.
- Leading discovery sessions and walkthroughs with business and IT stakeholders.
- Performing current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
- Produce timely and high quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Writing user stories that support the requirements gathered.
- Planning, facilitating, and executing system functional, performance, and usability testing for projects and enhancements including development of test cases.
- Understanding end to end business value chain and the ability to determine the business impact of relationships, dependencies, and processes
- Document, analyze and assess current business processes and underlying systems / applications.
- Becoming a subject-matter expert who can easily liaise between IT, HR, and other departments.
- Collaborating with other departments and IT/HR to develop business cases associated with any new project requests.
- Working knowledge of emerging technology, such as cloud computing, desktop virtualization and unified communications
- Maintaining a good understanding of IT Infrastructure processes and systems flows, and ability to consider implications to current and future state environment as well as impacts to end users
in order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6899. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.