If you're searching for a new opportunity to work with both Cloud Computing and Infrastructure then this is the perfect opportunity for you. This company specialises in using the newest Microsoft technologies to make processes and systems more efficient at their clients, while also maintaining and upgrading systems to the newest versions to improve companies infrastructure.
This company has a relaxed work culture, and thanks to it being a Microsoft Partner you'll be able to keep your skills up to date really giving you that edge in the market and pushing you to the front of your field.
Working as a Cloud Consultant you're expected to be comfortable in a customer facing position, able to communicate on a technical and commercial level in a professional manner, and be communicative and efficient working in a team.
- Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Exchange online
- Virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V, VMware)
- Windows Server 2012, 2016
- Active Directory, Azure AD
- HBO level education
- Drivers license
- Friendly, team player attitude is an absolute necessity
- A strong passion for cloud computing
- Fluency in Dutch
- Eligible to work in Belgium
- A competitive salary + opportunity of a bonus structure
- Company Car + Pension
- Technical, enthusiastic management who are always willing to go the extra mile
- Pleasant casual working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Plenty of fun events organised
This role is the perfect chance to join an established and reputable company that can offer you stability, constant opportunities to improve your own skills and plenty of different projects to broaden your experience.
Get in touch now and we can have an honest discussion on how this role would suit you and how you would fit within the team!
Send your CV and contact details to the address below and I will be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Joseph Hunter
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone: +32 7848 4597