As the Senior Workday Consultant Comp & Performance you should be an experienced, detail oriented Workday Analyst responsible for supporting a cross functional team of HR and IT. This role will revolve around core Workday functionality, configurations, and best practices with a focus around compensation and performance on an international scale.Desired Skills:
- 4+ yrs of Workday Systems Analysis experience with a focus on Compensation/Performance.
- 2+ years of Workday Consulting experience (independent or through a partner).
- Will need to have a solid and deep understanding of the functional capabilities of Workday.
- Assist in performing the Business process mapping analysis of internal processes to determine how to transition them into Workday to gain process efficiency.
- Proven experience working independently on complex tasks which require analysis and action.
- Person should be able to interact with employees at all levels of the company.
- Systems experience with Workday HRIS process mapping, requirements gathering, test cases, test plan, and script development.
in order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6899. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.