My Client in Chicago is looking for a talented and experienced HRIS Workday Specialist to work at their Chicago, IL office. The HRIS Workday specialist is a project lead overseeing our HRIS system Workday and any HR implementation(s) and projects, this would include technology, operations, accounting, and overall welfare of the project while working closely with all HR COEs - including Total Rewards, HRBPs, ER, Talent Management, and HR Operations to initiate, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines.
This position includes coordinating the efforts of team members and SMEs in order to deliver projects according to plan. Experience:
- At least 2 years of Workday HCM/HRIS experience in the areas of implementation, configuration, or integration. The most important aspect of this particular role with be configuration, so some technical experience with Workday is important, but not mandatory.
- Broad experience configuring different modules in Workday HCM, with preference to payroll, benefits, talent, recruitment, absence, or compensation modules.
- Experience as a Workday HRIS Analyst is essential, with a proven track record of delivering as a HRIS Workday Consultant/Analyst at past or current employment.
- This role is a associate level position and requires current Workday experience as an Analyst/Specialist in Workday HCM, so please apply if this is you!
- Only serious applicants who have Workday experience will be considered for screening.
*In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6926. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.