Have you got experience working with SAP configurations and cross-module integrations in SAP SD/ FI/CO/ MM/WM/ BI/BW/ RE-FX/ PP/PM?
Would you like to get even more experience and knowledge by working with a cutting edge database: HANA? Would you like to be a part of renown, an international company where you will have a chance to grow and be rewarded for your hard work? If yes, keep on reading- it only gets better.
I am working with an SAP partner, a multinational company globally renowned for its use of the newest technologies and is one of the acclaimed users of SAP. Current projects are in providing solutions on SAP S/4 HANA. On a day to day basis you will be:
For this role you will:
- Designing, executing and employing SAP solutions in order to obtain goals set up by the business and its current needs,
- You will be a part of various projects, differing from full cycle, end-to end and large-scale on an international scale,
- You will be a valuable member of multinational team, where team spirit is a key,
- You will work with SAP S/4 HANA and other most up-to date SAP modules, driving invention and progress throughout the industry,
Desirably, you will also:
- Have experience of carrying out an end-to end SAP implementation scheme,
- Have experience on working with different phases of SAP transformations (e.g. design and blueprint, gathering and fit-gap, configuration and customisation)
- Have excellent understanding of both technical problems as well as business processes,
- Be confident in use of Finnish and English (both spoken and written)
- Have strong communication skills,
- Be excited to work with a multinational team,
- Have project management skills and strong work ethics,
- Show motivation to learn fast,
- Competitive salary
- Working with a great team of experienced IT engineers
- Opportunity of working with newest technologies
- Expert trainings
- Possibility of gaining international experience
- Opportunities for growth
- Career mentoring
- Company can support visa process
- Private healthcare
- Sport card
FRG Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance IT resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire IT project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for IT resources than any other organization, we provide all the IT job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Any candidate that matches closely to these criteria and is interested is welcome to contact me by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +358 753 2666 71.