· Define resource allocation, work scope, responsibilities and project phases
· Lead all project members to work on projects based on planning, ensuring projects progress are in line and to accomplish in targeted requirements
· Manage internal business clients and relevant stakeholders to analyze business requirements
· Work with technical team to provide proposal approval from stakeholdersRequirements:
· Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
· At least 2+ years of project management skills and project delivery experiences
· Verifiable hands-on experience in project management, ability to advise and manage internal and external stakeholders
· Strong coordination, documentations and communication skills for project activities
· Project management certifications is a huge plus
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017