Sr. Workday Consultant -
My client I looking for a dynamic individual hat is willing to work hard during a 3 month contract. You would be mainly working on the performance management, compensation and payroll modules. If this sounds of interest to you come join our clients team! Responsibilities
- You will keep up to date with system upgrades and notify appropriate users accordingly. Attend training on new HRIS products and services as needed.
- Research and maintenance: you will work with clients to design/implement new functionality, including requirements gathering, specification development, testing, and implementation.
- Reporting and analytics: you will develop and maintain HR dashboards related to assigned Module in coordination with Sr. HRIS Analyst.
- This requires strong analytical skills, not just compiling raw data.
- Contribute to internal initiatives related to growing and enhancing the CVS practice
- 4+ years working knowledge Workday
- Knowledge of relevant country, federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and PII regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Economics, Information Systems, Mathematics, or Finance is required
- Strong aptitude for critical thinking and logic problems with an appetite for problem solving
- Exceptional resourcefulness, planning and time management, attention to detail and process, and research skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
This client is looking to fill the Workday HRIS Analyst role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: email@example.com
or by phone: (813)-437-6913
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia and NYC region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.