HR Business Partner, Fort Myers FLRESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Demonstrates high level of integrity by careful management of confidential and sensitive information, sharing information on an "as needed" basis only
- Acts as an ambassador/diplomat with employees to build strong two-way communication and ensure employees can have an opportunity to bring ideas and concerns to the attention of leadership
- Using established procedures and working under immediate supervision, performs assigned tasks
- Tracks outstanding Workday issues; works closely with Workday support team to manage
- Provides support in functional areas of human resources including but not limited to recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, training, AA/EEO, and special projects
- Assists in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee booklets, communications, and/or meetings
- Prepares reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs
- Participates in policy review meetings and suggests changes to align associate needs with business objectives
- Oversees the Company-wide exempt and non-exempt appraisal process to include communication of deadlines and the review and approval of completed forms
- Works with other members of the HR team to ensure consistent administration of all policies and practices
- The HRG will be a catalyst for cultural advancement of the organization by consistently modeling a positive attitude, cooperative team spirit, and high integrity
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of Workday experience, or related HRIS system
- Bilingual, Spanish and English
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong organization and attention-to-detail skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in a deadline driven environment
- Travel 20%
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more Workday opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.