- Perform support and administration duties on infrastructure, Server, Network, Security, Storage
- Work closely with team to execute, monitor, oversee and deliver infrastructure projects
- Monitor and ensure status, capacity and performance of systems are within acceptable limits
- Provide desktop and network infrastructure support to customers and clients
- 5+ years of verifiable hands-on working experience in managing ticketing system, network, active directory and troubleshooting desktop, laptop devices etc.
- Prior experience in meeting projects/tasks according to stringent deadlines
- Microsoft and Networking certifications will be preferred
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017