- Lead, design and integrate technical infrastructure & cloud processes and solutions to infrastructure and projects
- Monitor, maintain and supervise (L4) the cloud environment, OS and related network and security infrastructure to optimal performance
- Recommend and plan for future growth of systems taking into consideration capacity planning, monitoring, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity for operating infrastructure
- Optimize network infrastructure for cloud applications (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Degree in Computer science or relevant
- 3+ years of experience taking up a professional lead role with hands on leadership exposure
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with multiple cloud provider services, open source technology, scripting languages and system engineering
- Extensive experience in IAC, configurations, cloud IaaS and PaaS, software development tools (GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible etc.)
- Excellent English and Chinese language to communicate with external business stakeholders
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017