Workday Administrator, Permanent, Atlanta, GA $120,000-$130,000
My client provides a unique product that promotes an innovative environment for it users and employees. Being able to work in a collaborative setting with other members of a team is a significant aspect of this position. Employees working for my client are passionate about what they do and strive for self-motivation within the company. If you're ready to work for a great company that encourages its employees in a positive manner, then this role is a great fit for you! Responsibilities
- Manage Workday HCM supporting data integrations and system authentication, ensuring system stability, security compliance and resolution for high impact issues
- Lead design and process development with leading edge technologies to support the global HR team, ensuring state and local specific compliance to regulatory standards.
- Establish optimized set of tools and structures around projects and financial management
- Create Workday reports and configure Workday business process steps
- Integrations/interface creation and management
- Custom business process configuration and maintenance for all modules
- Advanced report writing skills
- 2+ years' experience as a Workday HCM administrator with direct responsibilities in the Onboarding, Recruiting, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Performance, Talent, Time and Absence modules
- Employee (health, vison & dental) coverage
- PTO days
This client is looking to fill the Workday Administrator role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: email@example.com
or by phone: (813)-437-6913
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.