Workday Integrations Lead - Perm, Remote
Our exclusive client is looking for someone that is ready to launch their company into the future of Workday. They want someone that knows both the technical side of the Workday system but also has strong communication skills as they will be speaking to different departments. The client offers a growing company with a unique work environment. If this is something that interests you then come join our clients team! Responsibilities
- Create integrations within Workday as well as advanced, customized reports
- Work collaboratively during all phases of the implementation life cycle which includes gathering requirements, designing, testing, transitioning, and overall support
- Work in a timely manner to meet appropriate delivery times/dates
- Heavy integration & reports writing experience
- Perform testing of integrations when updates to Workday will affect the status of the project
- Technical resource focusing on production support on current integrations
- 3+ years Core integration experience with Workday Studio.
- Excellent Workday integration skills with Workday setup using Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, PICOFs, Web Services, REST APIs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence teams and stakeholders through collaboration, communication and project deliverables.
- Ability to work independently and drive your own tasks, milestones and deadlines.
This client is looking to fill the Workday Consultant role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (813)-437-6913
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.