Attention Salesforce Developer Specialists!
We are now hiring for a Salesforce Developer Specialist in the Tulsa, Ok/Chicago,IL/ Richardson, TX area! With a salary of 130K plus benefits.
We are looking for an individual with strong technical skills! If you are looking to gain experience working with IT Technology in the healthcare field.
- This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies/delivery models.
- Develop/collaborate with development scrum teams & other interconnected IT groups.
- System performance management; systems change; business requirement management; problem solving; creative thinking
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years of IT experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 7 years of IT experience OR 9 years IT experience.
Why you should consider this role:
- Target API of 13.5% + 401K
- Employer Retirement Pension Plan
- 18 days PTO
- 3 Diversity Days
- 7 paid holidays
- Medical & Dental
- And more!
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply please contact me at:firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 813 437 6900 (ext 6900) for more details!
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 813 437 6900 (ext 6900)