- Design and deliver systems to improve the quality of our service delivery
- Maintain and manage critical systems to support systems infrastructure
- To work closely with functional teams & IT vendors to support infrastructure performance and security to provide excellent service levels to clients
- Aim to transform infrastructure towards highly-ready cloud-focused software defined datacentre
- Dip/Degree in Computer/ Electronic Engineering of relevant
- 5+ years' of hands-on experience in implementation and maintenance Windows & Linux servers
- Verifiable working experience in the administration of Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, Apache, LDAP, Azure Cloud services, Enterprise middleware
- Able to provide 24x7 system support and occasional travel.
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017