Dynamic CRM Developer
Up to £80,000 (DOE)
I am looking to speak to well versed and experienced Dynamic CRM Developers as one of my longest tenured clients are undertaking a huge recruitment drive moving forwards into the second half of the year. Now is the perfect time to begin your jobs search and be settled before the winter sets in and this opportunity is not one to be missed out on!
In terms of the company themselves, they are Digital Consultancy who continue to provide IT Solutions for many high end clients both in the UK and Overseas. The have a solid reputation within the Consulting space of providing high quality and scalable solutions as well as improving the career possibilities of their employees and propelling them into stratospheres they didn't even know existed! They are also award winning, having recently been presented with a plethora of decorations including being awarded The World's Most Ethical Company award for the 5th consecutive year in 2017.
With this client, they continually work with many different, cutting edge projects across the UK. Your role will see you playing a crucial role in the delivery of these projects which are built globally using the MS platform covering the entirety of the MS Stack. The majority of the clients they work with are in the process of moving to an online model, thus will allow you to become ahead of the game as the rest of the market are still trying to catch them up!
The requirements for this role are as follows:
- A passion and love of Microsoft Dynamics
- Expertise in Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- C# Development and a thorough and complete understanding of CRM systems.
- A complete understanding of the software development lifecycle particularly surrounding Microsoft Dynamics Projects
- Broader experience of technologies such as Azure, SharePoint and BizTalk
- Experience working within Agile Methodologies.
My client, I return, will offer:
- Professional and personal development, including clear career paths.
- Positive environments that foster any employee to embrace the entrepreneurial spirit
- A competitive salary
- A benefits package that can be tailored to suit both yours and your family's needs.
- Opportunities for remote working
If this sounds like something that you would be interesting applying too, or would like any further information, I'd be happy to schedule and informal chat and can be contacted via the following means.
I look forward to hearing from you!