Sr. Workday HCM Consultant,
RemoteWhat you will do:
- Lead and participate in design sessions with clients to gather requirements and document key decisions
- Responsible for actively participating in all stages of the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases, through testing and deployment.
- Depending on specialty, translate business requirements into HCM, Absence, Benefits or Compensation configuration.
- Provide recommended approaches and best practices for clients based on industry and client requirements
- Provide guidance and direction to clients during various testing cycles of prototypes
- Mentor new and less experienced consultants and analysts
- Continue to learn and develop as a consultant and Workday practitioner; share your knowledge and expertise
- Willingness and ability to become a Workday Product Lead and/or a Mercer Practice Area Lead
- 3 to 5+ years of functional Workday HCM implementation experience
- Ability to successfully lead and participate in client-facing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferably in economics, mathematics, human resources, IT or business administration.
- Locations: Dallas or Houston, TX or Remote
- Travel: 50% or less
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more Workday opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.