Business Analyst-55/HR-St. Petersburg
My Client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with experience at financial services companies. Please reply if you are in this area and fit the criteria.
This role is for a Functional Business Analyst
Extensive contact with internal customers
* Business Process Models
* Microsoft Visio
* Test Cases
* Test Plans
* Technical Requirements *
* Gathering Requirements *
* SDLC *
* Write SQL Queries
* Knowledge of Datawarehouse
* Some Financial Knowledge
* Morning Person is a nice to have
May train or lead the work of others. Leads projects of moderate scope and complexity or serves as a technical advisor to project teams. Guidance is provided to perform varied work that is frequently difficult in character requiring some evaluation, originality and ingenuity to make moderately complex decisions. Resolves or recommends solutions to moderately complex problems. Extensive contact with internal customers is required to identify, research, and resolve problems. Under general supervision, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education, experience and/or, specialized training to serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide solutions to meet user needs. Provides business analysis support for moderately complex applications, including analyzing and documenting business processes and translating user requirements to software development teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: .
- Adheres to established standards and maintains currency in business analysis practices, procedures and techniques.
* Consults with users to identify, analyze, refine and document business requirements.
* Coordinates project scheduling with appropriate entities.
* Develops and maintains project schedules and produces project reports and documentation.
* Develops conceptual design documents, including project definition, alternative solutions, scope of work, functional specifications, and logical skeletons for new systems.
* Follows up with internal clients about completed tasks to ensure client satisfaction.
* Identifies requirements for testing, develops test plans and scripts and coordinates test transmissions, as required. Tests software.