Our client is a principal that focuses on the development of low-code apps to spear head business processes. With millions of users internationally, they are partnered with some of the biggest companies in the world who have used them to exercise precise control over their day-to-day operations. They are currently looking to add a proven excellent Partner Development Manager to their channels team.
In this individual contributor role you will play an integral part in growing the regional partner ecosystem. You will represent the values that are proposed by this company on the highest level Responsibilities
- Manage, engage and enable partners in the sales and implementation of Digital Process Automation solutions
- Craft the appropriate methodology to engage partners.
- Keep track and process the value and ROIs on partner relationships
- Establish meaningful relationships across all levels of the partners firm to ensure maximum value.
- Supplement direct sales activities such as contract negotiations and webcasts
- Exponentially grow partner-driven sales by establishing an alignment with the partner organization by conducting activities such as Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and pipeline reviews
- Work directly with marketing team to develop the appropriate marketing programme and collaterals
- More than 5 years Regional experience in software channel sales/enablement.
- RPA/BPM knowledge will be a great advantage
- Selling cloud-based solutions will also be an added advantage.
- Track record of excellent sales results throughout career.
- Excellent communicator in terms of verbal and written skills
- A bachelor's degree within a business or technical field will be preferred
Don't sleep on this chance and contact me right now for this chance! Contact me, Brandon at email@example.com or call me at +65 3158 4331.
Employment Agency Personnel Number: R1984122