- Track and manage the resourcing for the programme from taking resource requirements till onboarding of the hired people
- Track and manage milestone completed and take it to invoicing from customers
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and different external stakeholders across vendors and customers in the programme
- Attend meetings and assist in logistic support
- Dip/Degree in Computer/ Electronic Engineering of relevant
- 1-3+ years of experience in implementation and project management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Verifiable working experience working on large IT projects or PMO related organizations/functions
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017