Sr. Workday HCM Analyst-Perm, NYC
Our exclusive client is looking for someone that is ready to launch their company into the future of Workday HRIS. They want someone that knows both the technical side of the Workday system but also has strong communication skills as they will be speaking to different departments. The client offers a growing company with a unique work environment. If this is something that interests you then come join our clients team! Responsibilities
- Strong Experience in Workday HRIS
- Create and review reports in Workday
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday advisory engagements for a variety of cliental, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
- Able to participate in data onboarding and offboarding
- 3+ years' experience working in a Workday HCM
- In depth knowledge of HRIS systems with Workday
- Able to work with confidential material and experience in global HR data
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
This client is looking to fill the Workday Consultant role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (813)-437-6913
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.