- Work closely with infrastructure teams, end-users computing teams, application teams and security teams to provide a good user experience for virtual desktop infrastructure service
- Act as the SME for the operations and maintenance of the virtual desktop infrastructure platform including planning, operation supports, disaster recovery, installation, configuration and support of virtual desktop infrastructure
- Provide technical guidance and leadership on virtual desktop infrastructure services
- Deliver virtual desktop infrastructure related projects with timely reports and updates to senior management/stakeholders
- Degree in Computer science or relevant
- 4+ years of experience in VMware VDI platform and 8+ years of relevant financial/management industry experience
- Extensive understanding of VDI and relevant products such as VMware Horizaon 7, windows 10 destops and vROPS
- Relevant certifications such as VCP, PMP, MCSE will be a huge advantage
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017