BI / Qlikview/ SQL Developer
Location: Cape Town (Century City)
Our Client the leading South African e-commerce business, is looking for a highly curious BI Developer to join their team in Cape Town.
They offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you're prepared for a challenge and want to build something great. Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing and testing QlikView models to provide the business with relevant data imported from multiple sources
- Ensuring that the QlikView applications and server processes continue to run and operate in the most efficient manner
- Interacting frequently with business stakeholders to gather requirements for new development projects and translating these into solutions
- Provide operational support, bug fixes, and performance enhancements as part of providing support to QlikView applications and users
- Extracting, validating and analysing data to answer strategic and operational questions posed by the business
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Minimum 2 years' experience using a BI reporting tool (e.g. QlikView, Tableau, Microsoft BI etc.)
- Experience using QlikView is advantageous
- Minimum 2 years SQL experience
- High proficiency in working with large data sets and business models
- Retail or e-commerce industry experience beneficial
If this sounds like a good opportunity, do not hesitate to get in touch with Anna Zawadzkaa.firstname.lastname@example.org
- they have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- they are doers and not only thinkers, it's all in the execution after all.
- They love what they do and what we are creating.
Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm globally, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners and End Users throughout Africa and the Globe and we have never had more live requirement jobs for Microsoft BI professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in South Africa and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are.