Senior Java Developer - Oxford - up to £80,000
FRG are pleased to offer the role of Senior Java Developer for a client of ours based in Oxford.
This is an opportunity to work on a key strategic project delivering the future vision of the client's content production processes. You will be a key member of the Scrum squad working closely with the Product Owner continuously delivering containerised Spring Cloud micro-services and React User Interfaces. Using the latest in enterprise technologies and taking a best of bread approach to agile processes, the team prides itself on effective and pragmatic achievement of sprint and project goals, working with a high degree of test automation to achieve reliable continuous delivery.
Role & Responsibilities
- Deliver reliable working software into a continuous delivery pipeline to achieve sprint goals
- Play a significant role in the success of the Scrum team, promoting continuous improvement, working closely with the Product Manager and collaborating effectively with stakeholders
- Ensure team engineering processes (coding best practice, reviews etc.) and Agile processes are being followed and evolved
- Work closely with Technical architects and ensure application of industry standard design patterns
- Support the live service as needed
- Coach and mentor junior team members
Skills & Qualifications
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- API architecture
- React OR Angular
- MongoDB, NoSQL
- TDD & BDD
- Docker or Kubernetes
This role is up to £80,000 and they're also looking for a Lead Developer. My client are world leaders in what they do, so have a fantastic digital team in house and they're looking for someone to oversee their next project.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send an application today. Alternatively, you can call Alastair @ FRG on 0191 594 9738 or send him an email on firstname.lastname@example.org