Sr Workday HRIS Analyst-Austin, TX
My client is looking for a Sr. Workday HRIS Analyst to come in and leverage your hands-on Workday configuration experience to design, build and deliver Technology solutions with successful outcomes. You will be empowered to innovate the future of our HR Technology strategy and deliver with excellence.What you will do:
- Contribute to project deliverables including, but not limited to requirements elaboration, functional design, application configuration and support plans
- Perform unit and quality assurance testing including test case preparation, test execution and test results documentation, contribute to test strategies
- Partner with lead analysts to explore, evaluate, recommend, and design new features and functionalities with Workday and/or other HR applications
- Develop and enhance working knowledge through training, independent research and experimentation to become a subject matter expert (SME) for at least one distinct business process and application
- Participate in security activities for HR systems by partnering with vendors and Information Security
- Participate in the architecture and integration of HR tools including design, testing, implementation
- Ensure all assignments meet company key control guidelines, and support compliance reviews and audits
- Perform analysis of data to meet the needs of customers (HR Business Partners, Business or Functional Leaders, HR Executive team, external parties) to aid in decision-making
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related technical discipline
- 3+ years progressively responsible experience in application implementation, administration, development and support
- Experience with SaaS and externally hosted HR solution management such as Workday HCM, ADP, SmartRecruiters, ServiceNow, Cornerstone strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience configuring Workday required
- Exceptional communication and customer facing skills, able to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders, both technical and business users
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at email@example.com
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more Workday opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.