Technical Business Analyst - SQL - St. Petersburg, Florida - $55/hour - Contract
There is an immediate need for an eager Technical Business Analyst at a prestigious financial company in St. Petersburg, Florida. This person will act as a partner alongside the business to implement and facilitate technology solutions. They will also be responsible for writing the detailed requirements for the database system in order to ensure that the needs of the business, as well as the firm's enterprise data governance standards are met.Responsibilities:
- Gathers, interprets and analyzes information from written documentation and in-person discussions.
- Gathers, interprets and analyzes system data across multiple business lines (e.g. Brokerage, Bank, Trust.) and data systems.
- Creates detailed functional and non-functional requirements
- Creates detailed service mapping and design requirements using actual technical database construct terminology.
- Executes development integrated testing to ensure that solution meets the requested business functionality.
- Validates test cases prepared by Quality Management resources.
- Provides support for application development teams including documenting business processes.
- Participates in developing estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions.
- Partners with team members to develop project schedules, reports and documentation.
- Works with User Experience / Design resources to help visualize requirements into prototype.
- Provides updates to management on the status of requirements, project risk remediation, defect remediation and project change requests.
* Need to have SQL experience and writing functional requirements for web services.
* This is considered more of a technical Business Analyst position. Skills Needed:
* Web services - looking for experience with documentation and functionality - SOAP & REST.
* Writing BRDs - regular business and those that originate from the technical side of the house as we modernize services and technologies.
* Writing requirements for webservices and testing them through some interfaces like SOAP UI. We use Postman, SOAP UI, Swagger UI.
This is a 6 month contract position
If you are looking to start a new position to continue to expand your experience in the field this is the position for you.
If interested, you can send over a copy of your resume to email@example.com
OR call me at 813-437-6847 ext 6847.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.