Senior Application Developer - Salesforce - Plano, Texas - $130k
With the ever-changing world of technology, the demand for highly-skilled IT professionals has skyrocketed. As technology evolves and grows, so has our company. We are expanding internationally, and are looking to continuously innovate and strive towards strategic solutions. It is an exciting time for our business, and we are looking to add enthusiastic and skilled professionals to our team.
Our IT Department is looking for a highly talented and experienced Senior Salesforce Application Developer to third-party software solutions to meet business needs. Proactive planning and resolving issues will be part of the day-to-day. If you enjoy a fast-paced, self-directed approach to business solutions, you could be a valuable addition to the team.
The successful candidate is expected to have hands-on participation and enjoy converting business requirements into working software that fits into our architectural standards for our various business processes. This position can be located in our Plano office. This will be a contract-to-hire or direct hire opportunity.
- Develop solutions primarily in Salesforce.com
- Provide expertise in Sales Cloud, Visualforce Pages, Service Cloud etc.
- Manage technical development of software
- Customize reports, dashboards
- Assign work and provide oversight to others
- Migrate an on-premise CRM system into Salesforce environment.
- At least 5 years experience in Salesforce Development
- Finance industry experience is a plus
- Has successfully applied Salesforce
- Understanding of in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex Classes/Triggers, SOQL, SOSL and Force.com API, Enterprise Applications Developpment
- Strong design skills
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Previous leadership experience as a team and/or technical lead
- Salesforce Developer certification is preferred
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- 8 week paid Primary Caregiver Parental Leave
If you have experience with Salesforce, please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4342. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.