If you want to play a pivotal role on a marketing team that emphasizes continuous improvement and team engagement, then you will not want to miss the opportunity to apply for Sr Marketing Operations Specialist with this industry leader.
In this position, you will directly oversee lead funnel management and MQL to SQL conversation ratio across all channels to guarantee that marketing is achieving a steady flow of MQL and SQL.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create a system of funnel performance measurement reporting so that Commercial Marketing and Sales can confront issues which affect funnel performance
- Develop effective communication and reciprocal constructive criticism with all Sales team members in order to verify that leads are qualified
- Provide Cost-to-acquire enhancements throughout the entirety of the inbound and outbound Marketing cycle
- Innovate methods of driving Marketing lead velocity on all channels
- Act as the subject matter expert on inbound lead routing, lead and opportunity management, outbound Marketing enablement, and campaign performance
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or another related discipline
- Extensive experience performing in a marketing role, ideally in a B2B services environment
- Extensive experience with marketing programs and success in cross-sectional revenue improvement advancement
- 3+ years of experience using MarTech platforms such as Marketo or Eloqua
- Proficiency with Salesforce Sales Cloud and related products
This is a full-time role and my client is looking to fill it ASAP, so we are looking for qualified candidates interested in exploring this opportunity right away. We have a few interviews already lined up. If you are interested please reach out to Caelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-989-4359 ASAP!