Role- CRM Administrator
Location - Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary - £38,000
I am currently working with a client based in Leatherhead who are looking to hire an experienced CRM administrator to join their Leatherhead office. My client are niche service offering leader who provide a range of tailored services in relation to winter maintenance. The services include, winter forecasting technology, snow clearance and winter gritting services.
The role of a CRM administrator here is to maintain the integrity and sustain the companies CRM system. It will involve working extremely closely with a tight knit development team as well as being a focal point for 1st and 2nd line support throughout the wider business.
The key responsibilities include:
- Monitor, maintain and support the integrity and efficient operation of the company's CRM system and associated day-today tasks
- Ensure high levels of data quality by identifying user errors, coordinating regular data cleansing initiatives and retraining
- Work closely with the development team throughout all project lifecycles, provide training and monitoring usage
- Provide 1st / 2nd line support to end users providing training as and when necessary
In order to be a good fit for this role, my client are looking to see a good chunk of the following:
- 1 - 3 year's experience of Microsoft Dynamics administration and support or similar role
- Thorough technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 (or previous versions)
As well as possessing softer skills such as:
- Must be highly organised individual with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Enjoy working as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task working across a wide range of tasks
- Highly motivated self-starter able to manage own time and work independently
If you believe that you have the relevant skills to be a success at this role then I want to hear from you!
You can contact me via the following means:
Telephone: 0191 338 7505
LinkedIn: 'Daniel Bennett'
I look forward to hearing from you in the not too distant future.