- Establish and maintain relationships with various internal and external stakeholders such ask tower leads, architects, IT vendors etc.
- Manage the resolution of high priority incidents related to the SSC server and storage infrastructure closely
- Administrate and troubleshoot in Windows servers and Linux environment
- Establish and maintain a Continuous Service Improvement Plan to track recommendations for improvement for Server and Storage Infrastructure services delivery.
- Degree in Computer science or IT
- 5+ years of experience in shared services and IT operations environment
- Extensive knowledge of Windows, Linux, Storage technologies and Active Directory management
- Relevant certifications such as ITIL, MCSE, MCSA, CompTIA will be a highly preferred
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017