C# Developer - up to £45,000 - North London
FRG are pleased to offer the role of C# Developer for an enterprise client of ours in North London.
I am working with a global leader in maritime navigation. Working on their industry leading navigation application, you will be impacting shipping and vessels all around the globe.
The application is on a .NET environment so my client are looking for experience with C#, VB.NET and SQL server.
This is a great opportunity to work on a real time application for the maritime's industry recognised best application.
See below the role and repsonsibilities:
* To develop & maintain end-user software solutions.
* To develop & maintain production and scheduling software.
* To participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
* Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
* Perform coding to written technical specifications.
* Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
* Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
* Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
* Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
* Perform related duties as assigned.
* Any other tasks associated with this role.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years' experience in C#
- Application development within a WPF / XAML environment.
- Knowledge of Prism framework advantageous
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Exposure to at least one of PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQLite, or other RDBMS
This is an urgent requirement and my client are looking to interview ASAP.
If you would like further information on this opportunity then please send Alastair an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call on 0191 594 9738