Senior Project Manager Location: Stockholm, Malmö, Göteborg
Our Client are the business where IT and AI are becoming more and more important. When supporting their customers their main aim is to contribute to a quick and healthy growth with a long-term perspective.
At the moment they are looking for an experienced Project Manager who would like to join the business and have a real impact on further shaping it.Qualifications and requirements
- you need to have a strong personal drive
- a good level of problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of service business and customer needs
- MS Office and MS Project will be your daily tools
- you should demonstrate experience in projects involving IT or R&D in a global environment.
- be able to drive Installation process implementation, compliance and governance
- experience in negotiating with suppliers to deliver services at the best cost and quality
The successful candidate has a technical education and 5-10 years of experience of project management, Automotive, Telecom, Banking or Health Care is an advantage. Further requirements:
- PMP Certificate or similar
- Experience of using ITIL
- Knowledge within agile projects
- University degree
- Professional Swedish and English
If this sound like the role you wish to talk about please send your application to Anna Zawadzka on firstname.lastname@example.org