This position will have overall responsibility for the QAD ERP system globally for Welbilt. All aspects including day to day operations, projects, people, and budget. The position is also responsible for laying out the strategy, roadmap, and ensuring execution to the plan. The position must also manage the relationship with QAD, QAD Hosting, and other external vendors. In addition, will be responsible for managing individual projects. Will also manage a QAD steering committee to ensure alignment with the key business stake holders.
- Management of the QAD ERP and complementary products portfolio
- Manage budgets and audit compliance
- Lead global multi-level teams
- Ensure alignment with business leadership
- Ensure QAD projects are planned and executed
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage, motivate and lead the QAD team of business analysts and developers - 20%
- Manage the QAD projects roadmap ensuring version release stability and adoption of new features meeting Welbilt efficient drivers - 20%
- Manage major QAD project initiatives, e.g. new implementations, upgrades and complementary product suites
- Maintain QAD budgets - 10%
- Ensure alignment with business leadership through steering committee - 5%
- Support other IS and business projects - 5%
- Ensure WAD portfolio and full team adherence with company policies, sox, change control, pmo, best practices - 15%
If this opportunity is of interest to you apply today!