Desktop Support Specialist-
● Must have Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification
● Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
● Experience in Microsoft Windows 7, 10, and MacOS.
● Experience in installation and troubleshooting of (office, adobe and explorer) along with common printer connectivity.
● Must have experience in Citrix Xen (app, pvs, and desktop)
● Must have knowledge in VMware.
● Experience in establishing VTC and AV Equipment's
● Knowledge in configuration of VPN, Rescue software's and Imaging software's. ● Must be a US Citizen
● Active NACI or Public Trust Clearance
● Load, update, and maintain Windows Embedded Standard 7 operating system on thin clients.
● Troubleshoot guest OS applications (Office, Adobe, Internet Explorer)
● Troubleshoot Printer connectivity
● Modify image to reflect baseline requirements
● Patch desktop and VDI Image
● Utilize vMotion to perform Virtual desktop resource management
● Administration of Machine Catalogs and Delivery Groups
● Verify Thin-Client and/or Zero-Client connectivity from the jack to the NIC
● Work with OIT network team for all other physical network issues
● File share administration
● Provide file share maintenance of classroom content. Add/remove content and control permissions
● Active Directory Experience creating accounts & adding permissions to accounts
● Provide on-site hands on replacement of components such as hard drives, blades, network interface card (NIC)
● Provide local support for hardware related failures in conjunction with manufacturer warranty support
● Virtualize applications utilizing Citrix Xen App 7.15, Citrix Xen Desktop 7.15, and Citrix PVS 7.15.
● Provide end user desktop support.
● Provide general Microsoft application user support.
● Develop user training materials for new software and IT equipment.
● Support Conference room preparation for team meetings including pre-meeting setups.
● Troubleshoot VTC or AV Issues & Create appropriate tickets with the service desk.
● Install and troubleshoot applications on windows 7 and 10
● Provide Support for all classroom computers and training servers to include server/systems, Thin-Clients and/or Zero-Clients.
● Swap out of defective thin clients and monitors. Return to manufacturer for repair or replacement