- Chantilly, Virginia
- 100% on client site
TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph is REQUIRED Job Description: Workforce Analytics & Visualization Specialist Job Summary
The workforce strategy and analytics team utilizes an analytics platform to develop tools and visualizations to help client leadership make data-driven decisions. Practitioners will use best practices outlined by Deloitte to develop reports and/or dashboards and queries against enterprise level systems to answer key human capital questions.
Team members will be responsible for requirements gathering, query design, and playing a critical role in the analytics development lifecycle. Members of the analytics team will also need the aptitude to search for answers when they aren't easily accessible by synthesizing and combining data from disparate sources to create reports that have a variety of audiences from internal Agency customers, to ODNI to Congress. Role will include the creation of new analytic products as well as the redesign of existing reports.Job Requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an IT, IS, or business related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Minimum of 1/2 year of experience with a business intelligence software (e.g., Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau)
- Minimum of 1/2 year of experience in requirements gathering and analysis
- Some experience using RDMS such as Oracle, DB2, Sybase, or SQL Server.
- Some experience of developing or knowledge of SQL
- Experience developing reports for executive level audience
- 2-3 total minimum years of experience in an internal or external consulting-like job