- Oversee project management life cycle of highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and business initiatives.
- Develop project plan to monitor and track progress
- Responsible in collaborating with all relevant stakeholders and provide clarity in project purpose, scope and deliverables
- Manage all project activities and resolve any issues and conflicts
- Bachelor's degree in related experience
- 10+ years of experience in IT and project management, preferably in the education industry
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and management skills; presentation, collaborative and negotiation capabilities
- Certifications in project management will be preferred
- Willing to travel on short notice
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017