There is an immediate need for a Project Manager at a financial company in St. Petersburg, Florida. This person will need to have financial services domain knowledge/experience.
- Conducts preliminary investigations for all project requests. Reviews requirements, specifications and testing. Ensures training plans are aligned with organizational priorities, business plans and objectives.
- Provides a proactive interface for project stakeholders and senior management teams to ensure business requirements are completely and accurately defined. Ensures business applications are delivered.
- Refines and implements project management methodologies, tools and practices to provide continuous process improvement.
- Selects and manages project teams. Manages such teams throughout the project lifecycle including planning, assigning, scheduling, monitoring and reviewing project activities, as well as evaluating individual performance upon project completion.
- Conducts interviews, compiles and analyzes responses, and creates business cases for projects.
- Participates in root cause analysis in order to recommend appropriate actions to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Identifies, defines and documents complex business and technical requirements, processes and deliverables.
- Develops, prepares, presents and maintains project plans including staffing requirements, cost estimates, detailed budgets and work breakdown structures and schedules.
If you are looking to start a new position to continue to expand your experience in the field this is the position for you.
If interested, you can send over a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR call me at 813-437-6847 ext 6847.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.