Cloud Engineer Location:
Boston, MATechnology focus:
Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)Job type:
A unique opportunity has become available with a key client of mine who are a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in health care, life science and consumer electronics products. They support the work of medical professionals by providing advanced diagnostic technologies to improve the quality of patient care around the globe.Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirement gathering, design documentation and feature planning.
- Be responsive to customer requirements and turn proof of concept ideas into finished products in a timely manner, using an Agile approach.
- Design and develop responsive web applications (single page application (SPA)) using HTML5, CSS, Typescript (Angular), Material UI and Bootstrap framework.
- Design and Implement device software to connect device to cloud (IoT) and gather telemetry data in cloud.
- Work with cloud backend developers on implementing and testing REST APIs for data transfer/storage/retrieval.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Maintain a working knowledge and awareness of leading/emerging technologies in the cloud field.
What you'll receive:
- Strong SW development skills with experience/proficiency in some or all the following languages/frameworks C, C++, QT, Java/Python/NodeJS & Typescript.
- Experience in full stack cloud development.
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge or experience in the design of RESTful web APIs and services.
- Experience with developing MVC based web apps and/or RESTFul Web APIs using one of the major cloud providers Azure/AWS/GCP
- Use of source control tools (preferably GIT) and building and testing code in a multi-developer environment.
- Adaptable, open minded, and ready to change in a fast-evolving environment.
- Independent, quick learner.
- Good communicator, able to present complex problems/solutions to a non-technical audience
- A competitive salary & bonus scheme
- Experience working in a life-changing industry
- To work with like-minded and experienced professionals
If you are interested, or know anyone in your network who might be, I look forward to hearing from you. I can be contacted at email@example.com
or alternatively on +1 347-270-8872.