- Works on large scale and complex enterprise projects for acquisition integrations. Leads multiple projects.
- Responsible for all phases of the project management process. Ensures detailed project plans are created and used to manage milestones, resources and dependencies.
- Provides frequent and effective communication to the project team and leadership. Works with the project team to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Anticipates risks and works with the team to create mitigation plans. Escalates significant blocking issues and risks to leadership. Manages the project financials, actuals and forecast. Works with project team and leadership to remove barriers to success.
- Responsible for leading cross-functional teams through all phases of the project lifecycle to achieve project objectives. Encourages collaboration and ensures that all viewpoints are represented and explored.
- Educates project teams on these standards and works with leadership to constantly improve project management processes and deliverables.
- Manages the reporting and resolution of issues, risks and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks, actions to close issues or complete open items.
- Acts as a liaison between the business and IT to ensure business and technology are aligned and driving towards success. Advises and makes recommendations on key strategic and tactical decisions.
If you are looking to start a new position to continue to expand your experience in the field this is the position for you.
If interested, you can send over a copy of your resume to email@example.com OR call me at 813-437-6847 ext 6847.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.