Junior Java DeveloperPrague - Competitive Salary
We are looking for a motivated, innovative and dynamic individual to join our team in a brand new and exciting project. Role and Responsibility
The main aim of this role will be the creation and development of a global bank's critical micro-service component.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Perform development to achieve scrum, project and team goals in the understanding of Compliance applications.
- You will work closely with development managers in the provision of regular release schedules and updates to stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of hands-on development using Java/J2EE/Oracle PL-SQL
- Pro-active engagement in Agile ceremonies
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Lead test-driven development approaches as appropriate
- Must have strong communication skills as you will be working with global delivery
Skills that will help in the role:
- Experience in the banking and finance industry
- Experience in Control Room and Conflicts Management
- Professional Agile certifications are desirable
What to do next
- Tailored benefits packages to suit you and your lifestyle
- A multitude of career development opportunities
To be considered for this exclusive role, you can contact me on 0191 814 7803
and I would be more than happy to discuss it with you.
Alternatively, you can contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
to arrange a suitable time for a telephone discussion.All matters discussed will remain confidential