Front End Developer - Angular2 - New Jersey
Company (Clark, NJ) is searching for a front end developer with strong user interfacing (UI) experience and experience working with Angular version 2 or higher.
This industry leading company helps to improve the efficiency, competitiveness, profitability, and shareholder value of enterprises across the globe. Fresh thinking, cutting-edge products, unrivaled domain, and smart and passionate people who are experts in their field are how this company delivers unparalleled business solutions. They seek to make a difference and need your help doing so.Job Description
In this role you will have to use front end development to create User Interfacing (UI) components. To be successful in this role, you will need to have had experience writing asynchronous typescript for single page applications, and an understanding of current responsive design. This company is offering a competitive salary, relocation package, chance to work on emerging technologies, and investing heavily in your career… so APPLY NOW for more information.Technical Skills and Requirements
- 5 yrs professional experience in building UI.
- 2+ yrs solid experience in Angular2+.
- Experience in RXJS.
- Familiar with Immutable JS.
- Hands on experience using SASS & SCSS.
- Hands on object-oriented design and functional programing.
- Working experience in TDD, BDD and DDD.
- Solid experience using Typescript "ES5,ES5, ES2015".
- Hands on experience working within AGILE Development methodology.
- Strong demonstrated usage of CI/CD pipeline and tools : GIT/VSTS/octopus/SonarQube.
- Preferred enterprise implementation experience.
For more information, contact Zora Holness at firstname.lastname@example.org
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 215-240-7357.