Boulder, COTechnology focus:
A truly unique opportunity has become available for an experienced and motivated software professional, with an eye for front-end technologies. This organisation is a fast-growing end user, specialising in a niche and rewarding area, combining cutting edge scientific and technological solutions to assist some of the biggest names, including the New York Yankees.
They build cutting-edge greenfield products that help people and the environment, reinventing a specific area through a lens of e-commerce and technology. Importantly, their data-driven service and products will help 90+ million Americans and you could be a part of their expanding team.Responsibilities:
- You would be working directly with c-level management in building the brand and customer experience.
- Design, build, and deploy production software to meet immediate and future business needs
- Work directly with senior leadership to create a road map for future development, architecture decisions, and tech-debt management
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to design and implement new features
- Interact with customer support to identify, triage, and improve customer pain points by creating custom support tools to improve and optimise work flows
What you'll receive:
- Experience developing and deploying web applications
- Experience with UI/UX with ability to create HTML / CSS / SASS from graphic mock-ups
- Demonstrated success building and deploying web apps with database integration
- Ability to configure build tools and work flows for effective front-end development
- Commitment to test driven development and CI/CD methodologies
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- The chance to play an integral part in this organisation's growth and position in the market
- Flexible working environment
- A unique company culture and like-minded professional colleagues
- Career progression
If you are interested, or know anyone in your network who might be, I look forward to hearing from you. I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
or alternatively on +1 347-270-8872.