My client, a leading workday company and provider of software as a service, is looking to expand their team by bringing on a Senior Automation Engineer to their Palo Alto, CA headquarters.
In this position you will be essential in:
* Lead, drive and build micro-services testing program and toolkit
* Collaborate with Developers, DevOps and other QA engineers
* Strong Interpersonal and communication skills in order to interact with different teams
My client is interested in speaking with candidates with:
* 6+ years of experience with development and QA as SDET or automation engineer
* Experience with Micro-services, and working with scalable data platforms like Kubernetes, Cassandra, or Zookeeper
* Experience with Java
** As of right now, my client can only bring on Green Card holders or US Citizens **
They are scheduling interviews ASAP so please respond back with your most up to date resume and a time you would be available for a quick phone conversation!
Please APPLY NOW for some more information, or contact me at H.Anderson@frgconsulting.com and we can schedule a time to discuss further. FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.