As part of a development technology team, the Senior Application Developer will be a full stack developer with 7+ years of experience developing multi-tier web applications. Individual must be able to work independently as well as part of a team to design, develop, test, implement, maintain and support secure, high quality solutions using a variety of platforms, tools and technologies. Individual will be responsible for the end-to-end development of a collection of custom GRC applications, requiring expertise in front end web development, middle tier integration service development, backend data development and report/dashboard development. Individual must be capable of mentoring junior developers and delivering solutions on time and within budget. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Analyzes complex system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing code.
- Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Writes and/or reviews system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant development or engineering experience or combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience in the following areas: project management, enterprise implementation, leadership experience, strategic planning, business acumen, application development, change management.